I Love This Place

I Love This Place
Photo By Matthew Field

Sunday, March 16, 2008

NapkinNights


Thanks to Jeremy Womack from Nightlife by Jeremy Womack for reminding me about NapkinNights.com. It is a Vegas nightlife Photo site and from my Vegas Memory the first one to be doing it the way they do with many copycat sites coming soon after such as SpyOnVegas and others. It features pics of all the party people out getting their drink on. Many beautiful people to check out.

Here is the link-
Napkin Nights Las Vegas


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love NapkinNights. i always check it out before i go to vegas for the weekend. great resource for guest lists, events, and of course the pictures!

MrFunkMD said...

I've met some of the people that put that page together. Great people, great idea, great site.

Funk from LVCC

CarmenSinCity said...

I'm going out this weekend and hopefully I'll be posted on napkin nights!!