I Love This Place

I Love This Place
Photo By Matthew Field

Thursday, October 9, 2008

VegasLinks Home Screen Icon For Your iphone


For those of you with an iPhone, you can now use save a VegasLinks home screen icon to your iPhone or ipod Touch. For those of you that like my Vegas links and think it would be a great resource to have at your fingertips while in Vegas, check out this post on how to simply add the icon to your home screen.

That little button will show up on your iPhone or ipod touch and will be right at your disposal with all the links provided here in the transportation, dining, map and reference sections of links right here at VegasLinks!

I know I look forward to having it handy for my next trip!

Here is the link explaining how I created the link from ask Dave Taylor and also how to add it to your iPhone-

How to create a custom Apple iPhone icon for your Web site

No comments: