I Love This Place

I Love This Place
Photo By Matthew Field

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

William Beem Vegas Photography

WBeem or Beem has been a Vegas message board regular for many years. He also runs an Orlando Blog in addition to this Vegas photography site where you can purchase his work very reasonably.

This from William-
"I started photography as a teenager. My interests include Travel, Landscapes & Wildlife. I'm looking forward to adding to my gallery here and would love to have your feedback. I live in Central Florida, but enjoy traveling to different places to try and capture something enjoyable. Please check back occasionally, as I intend to add new images gradually and hope you find something to enjoy."

I take pictures but what wbeem does is on the professional level.

Here's the link-
William Beem Vegas Photography

No comments: