I Love This Place

I Love This Place
Photo By Matthew Field

Monday, May 19, 2008

Five Hundy By Midnight Likes Vegas Links.

My little Links Blog got a much appreciated plug on the first and one of the finest Vegas websites that I visit on a daily basis. The Five Hundy By Midnight Podcast Blog is where fans of the show leave comments discussing the latest Vegas podcast and to share their Vegas experiences and knowledge. It's almost like a forum but not quite.

Anyway the plug was very much appreciated as I'm sure Five Hundy's audience is far broader than mine. My blog started out as a project for what I thought I would like to have a handy reference for the insane amount of time I spend dreaming about and researching my next Vegas trip (which is a year round pastime).

It's morphed into something I'm pretty proud of but honestly it's all just a labor of love.

Thanks for visiting.- Joey

Here's the Link to the Five Hundy By Midninght Podcast where VegasLinks.blogspot .com gets our plug-
Five Hundy By Midnight Likes Vegas Links.





No comments: