I Love This Place

I Love This Place
Photo By Matthew Field

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Larry's Vegas Restaurant Guide

I don't know Larry, but I do know that this man is living the dream. Eating like a king, visiting the mecca a ridiculous number of times, and doing it all first class.

Here is a link to Larry's restaurant guide for Las Vegas. He skew toward fine dining and critiques each place with a detailed review.

From the site-
" In the last few years, I've spent a ridiculous amount of time in Las Vegas - and a lot of the time was spent eating at Las Vegas' rapidly improving array of restaurants. While I've only had one meal at many of the restaurants listed, I've eaten more than a dozen meals at a couple of the places.

The reviews vary in the amount of information provided - my journal was more detailed on some trips than on others. Where possible, I describe the menu, atmosphere, service, and each item ordered. I also try to provide an indication of cost; unless otherwise noted, the amount listed is for one person, exclusive of drinks, tax and tip."

Here is the link-
Larry's Vegas Restaurant Guide

No comments: