I Love This Place

I Love This Place
Photo By Matthew Field

Monday, December 17, 2007

Vintage Vegas Pics

This is a link to a thread on Vegasmessageboard.com/forums in which folks have posted their vintage Vegas photos. It is an amazing collection of photos. One thing that struck me in the photos was that excitement and happiness on the faces of the folks in different generations experiencing the wild newness and cutting edge that Vegas offered. I don't know if that last sentence made sense to you but it sums it up for me. Even though its a totally different generation with different haircuts and clothes, you could read that excitement on their faces the same way you read the excitement on the faces of people getting off the plane at McCarron today.
A particular Thank you goes out to someone that goes by the appropriate name "VegasAddict" who share some great photos from his grandparents collection.

Here is the link-
Vintage Vegas Pics

No comments: