I Love This Place

I Love This Place
Photo By Matthew Field

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Vegas and Food

VegasandFood is one of the most useful Vegas research websites out there. It is written and photographed by a wonderful couple who take pictures of their dining experiences and have a vast collection of reviews available in their online database for you to check out. There is also a section of Hotel room pictures. I love these types of sites that are written by everyday folks like you and me and aren't the product of some big corporate marketing team. You get the real deal here baby, nothing sugarcoated.
From the blog-
"I'm a Japanese girl who loves Vegas and food. This blog is all about food at restaurant, at home, and Vegas trip with my husband and all the food and rooms we get for free."
Here is the link-
VegasandFood

No comments: